Naluri ibu mendominasi… Thursday, October 30, 2008

~ my angels ~

Recently I was in a dilemma of ‘working mother’... I was so depressed, sad and afraid that I might not be able to keep up with my work… I’ve smsed friends and darling too. Why is this happening to me? Till I received an sms from a dear friend Edna. ‘Naluri ibu mendominasi…’ well I guess that is true coz when I think back during my ‘bujang’, single-no-kids-time. I was so excited with my job… I get to travel so many times and that was really fun. But nowadays.. I feel so hard to travel. Well maybe what Edna says is true… anyone???



4 comments

Laura Boin said...

Hi Kele! Congrats and I hope you update regularly. Not necessary to be constant!

We moms, that's wat we have to tahan la for a while. We moms also need to have something of our own, hence the birth of mommy blogs!!

Take care.

Mas Light said...

yeah once u haf kids u turned ur priorities to them XD *hugs clare, there there, it'll pass XD

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

hi kele..yeah, begitulah seorang ibu!

well, i dont have my own blog yet, and wishing to have one. Still reading others', just to get ideas how to start mine..

i am a mom to a 7 months baby boy (2 days to 7 actually (frm today's date).

Surprised with the 'maids' story you shared. I know, its vry hard to find one that really committed to job. Definitely, i will not hire one!

Feel lucky coz my mom-in-law is willing to take care of my son. In fact, i never hv the intention to have maid. As long as, relatives willing to help me, i better gaji them saja.

Nevertheless, hope u can cope with ur probs..take care and GBU.

kele said...

Lola:i like the terms "Mommy Blogs"...

Massy:hugs too..

Zoi:.. may join in "Mommy Blogs" later as soon as the blog is ready :D ...

gud news is... i successfully lipat all our kain, which i just dumped on our cushion n had been there about 2 months...pheeww