maid oh maid Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just to share with all of you… since being a mother I have had 5 maids…
This is a story about them… (Britney Spears – Lucky) … hahaha... got me?

Maid No.1
Overall she’s doing a great job looking after my girl (1st baby) and at the same time doing the house chores.. I’m impressed. Problem is… she likes to steal.. with evidence even until her last day.. she came in our house with just 1 bag.. and when she was about to leave.. wow there’s a big box she had to carry.. I was curious and let darling questioned her what is inside the box.. hahahahha.. guess what… a recorder.. gosh.. she said she only wants to borrow… huh?? Until when? Till we meet again?... then I also discovered these items also … nappy, mirrors & hubby’s mini car collection .. funny

Maid No.2
Very young local girl.. and I have to teach her how to do everything.. she did quite well.. until she met with her friend whom is working in one of the hypermarket in KK… I noticed after that her work performance drop a little.. I guess the ‘friend’ might influenced her to quit and join her… she spent so much time with her hand phone sms'ing and some time late nite chat.. ermm.. I can smell the problem already.. soon after that she went home for Kaamatan Holiday.. as we are also going back to hometown so we let her have her holiday as well… she promised to come back.. but that was it.. never come back.. good luck to her then

Maid No. 3
Temporary only cause I was about to deliver our second child ( 9 months pregnant) so she came in to help till I get a permanent maid. I like her. She speaks English, very hardworking, my girl is happy… oww.. i wish she could stay longer with us.. as soon as I delivered my baby she quitted ( a week after if I’m not mistaken)… how sad..

Maid No.4
Temporary also .. we still could not get a permanent maid.. very playful.. argh… eats a lot even after darling had prepare the food she would insist on adding some other dish.. gosh..

Maid No.5
Errmm.. very old lady… overall is okay.. problem with language.. she left to join his hubby balik kampong…

Well .. lots of things I learn from them.. how to treat them especially.. its really hard to find one that really suite your lifestyle.. nobody perfect.. but with no maid.. its really tough but I still survived.. kids are well taken care of in their current daycare… at least my mind is free from maid stress.. hahaha.. Will put some write-up on my girl first ever concert soon… stay tune…

3 comments

Mas Light said...

waw punya kesian ko ni..

susah gila eh cari reliable maid

The Dusun Aroma said...

^.^

we seriously gonna need maid comes may darling..... harap2 ada jumpa la.

Holly Sapikit said...

Haha... jia you jia you...