Welcome to Melbourne Monday, November 17, 2008

Bon voyage Eyon…
~ Bro. Eyon wearing the traditional costume… and me…~

Well... this is another family story.. my younger brother is leaving to Australia…in fact he’s just landed there together with the wife and son-11months, and this is his sms I just received… “lain juga summer sini, sejuk macam kundasang tapi rumput layu..”
… welcome to Melbourne, he’s there to cont. his doctorate study.. am really proud of him.. in fact he did struggle from the old days…

He’s one lucky guy… I wish him all the best in his study.. thou I might not be able to help financially.. but my prayer n thought will always be with him..

Flash back.. I remember fighting with him when we’re kids.. well.. thanks to Daddy for stopping the fight or rather become the ‘referee’ in the wrestling match.. I almost ‘cekik’ him as I was so mad and at the same time want to win the fight. And once I remember also throwing chair to him...(he or me..) gosh.. bad sis la me kan..hahaha..

Now I (the rest of the family too ) have reason to go to Australia for my very own Aussie Adventure……plus +++.. additional bonus… if by any chance Dato’ Tony Fernandez read my blog… KK-Australia… pleaseeeeeeeee



6 comments

Laura Boin said...

Adakan flight to Gold Coast. tp melbourne teda kan tu?

ya, harap ada nanti...

kele said...

suma dr KL tu Lola.. mo yg dr kiekie bah.. misti murah tu..

Japrin said...

Cuba cari penerbangan Air Borneo. Air Borneo merupakan salah satu syarikat penerbangan yang mengamalkan tambang murah, yg sangat menarik.. lebih murah daripada Air Asia @ MAS. Yang lebih penting lagi, it is own by Our Sabahan.. but, they only serve for the international flight for the moment. I heard that their flight was 90% booking until end of 2009 to Australia. :)

kele said...

ya bah pirut.. nanti sa cek.. napala sa nda tau selama ini.. sa mau promote jugala.. atau diam2 dulu supaya dpt seat.. lau promote nanti abis kan..hehehe

mamaii said...

alo cousin!! hehe hows life? c ni sya kk kunun ni stay sma dorang c bie d kingfisher..

mamaii said...

ba kita blog2 ja la ni, hehe