Talking bout my girl… Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My first time… attending my child Annual Get Together / Concert.

A month before the actual date I received a notification from the Principal. I was excited and at the same time nervous… what am I suppose to prepare? Dress / hair / shoes… etc. for my girl – since this is the first time I really have no idea what will happen on that day.

Finally the day has come… it was indeed fun and at the same very tiring for me. I was amazed when I saw my girl performed on the stage. At first she didn’t noticed us (me & darling) till we waved at her and she looks a little shy… but when the music start, she sing and dance gracefully… dance baby dance... next to the cute girl with a hat... raised her hand in the air !
I’m really proud of her… perhaps next year she can do a solo… I love you my girl!...

1 comments:

The Dusun Aroma said...

Darling... mmmm

can put a bigger pict of her and friends from the concert.. kasi enlarge kah..?